2015-2016 Evaluation Highlights
Resilience Consultation Program
• 100% of school staff reported an increased awareness of student social and emotional issues.
• 96-100% of school staff reported using strength-based strategies to engage and reach their students.
• 93% of school staff reported increased empathy and understanding in the lives of their students outside of school.
• 88% of school staff reported an increase in positive educator/student relationships
"It is easy to overlook some of our own strengths and focus on things we are not doing well. Our Resilience Consultant reminds us about some of those things that we do well and have become immune to seeing. With just a few words, she can change our mindset and confidence level to give us the motivation to keep going!" — Teacher
Collaborative Counseling Program
• 88% of Court and Community School students reported that their counselor listens to them without judgment.
• 96% of Transition students reported feeling connected to at least one adult at their school.
• 93% of Transition students reported that counseling helped them to express their emotions constructively.
• 100% of therapist interns we trained reported an increased understanding of the high-risk, multi-cultural adolescent population they worked with.
“Counseling has helped me figure myself out and has helped me realize I’ve made mistakes and also has helped me be more mature and own up to my mistakes.” — 14-year-old student
Learn more about our services here.